What we stand for
West Coast Claims Management, Inc. was founded in 2017. After a collective 50 years of experience in the industry, the team set out to form a company of highly skilled and dedicated professionals. By focusing on customer service, and utilizing quality, experienced adjusters, clients receive a higher quality product, with thorough and efficient communication throughout the claims process. Working with only the best in the industry has allowed West Coast to become one of the most well known adjusting services. Built on reliability and a strong work ethic, we seek to provide personalized care to all clients.
Efficiency. Integrity. Timeliness. Quality.
What We Value
Our experienced team is dedicated to finding quick and creative solutions to respond in an efficient manner. We are transparent in our dealings and hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of character. Our team prides themselves on efficient and expedient claims handling, and delivering the most efficient, quick service for our clients. We only utilize skilled adjusters who share our values, drive for excellence, and are committed to providing amazing customer service.
Years of Experience
Built on Teamwork
How Can We Help?
Our knowledgeable team offers claims management solutions that will help in settling disputes between policyholders and insurance companies. As an intermediary company, our services include:
- In person Mediation Consultation
- Litigated Claim Presentations
- Xactimate Classes
- Re-Inspections & Reports
- Litigated Claims Seminars
- Appraisal And Umpire Services
Behind The Scenes
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality results by thoroughly reviewing every file and providing specific training and feedback to each of our adjusters. This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the work these professionals provide clients.
Begin your one-on-one coaching by contacting us today.
We get to work for you, investigating your insurance policy.
Frequently asked questions
Can you help me with my litigation defense?
Yes. We have many resources for this, call our office so we can refer you to the adequate adjuster.
What is a claims adjuster primarily for?
A claims adjuster is a professional who investigates, inspects, appraises and adjusts insurance claims. They can work in different capacities, such as:
- Staff adjuster: Staff adjusters work exclusively for an insurance agency as part of its full-time staff. The most common claims that staff adjusters work on are car accident claims.
- Independent adjuster: Independent adjusters work as contractors for different insurance firms or third-party administrators. Many independent adjusters work with catastrophe claims and travel to the sites of natural disasters.
Public adjuster: Public adjusters work directly on behalf of the individual or business that filed an insurance claim. Public adjusters are the only type of adjuster that can represent the rights of the insured during the insurance claim process.
What is West Coast Claims Management’s primary role?
The primary role for most claims adjusters is to investigate claims and determine how much an insurance company should pay on a claim. Adjusters typically do the following:
- Determine if an insurance policy covers the claims being made and to what extent they are liable.
- Gather evidence and information that supports or undermines a claim, including police reports and witness statements.
- Interview the party that made the claim, the party that the claim has been made against and any witnesses involved.
- Investigate property damage, personal injury and questionable claims
- Negotiate settlements and authorize payments
- Settle claims as quickly and amicably as possible
- Verify an insurance policy exists for the claimant and the legitimacy of the claim
Will my insurance company cancel my contract if I hire a claims adjuster?
No. It would be a serious violation for any insurance company to discriminate against you in any way for exercising a right given to you by the State.