Communication between a person and a facilitator for the purpose of initiating, considering, or reconvening a mediation facilitative session. Adjusters are the professionals who will help you. The more they know, the better they can work for you.
Specifically In Defense Of Litigation
In today’s climate, almost everyone needs a good litigation support team. West Coast assists clients facing litigation claims by building consistent and reliable help offered with respect and attentive service throughout even the most complicated processes.
It is a requirement of industry best practice that we always engage a property owner’s designated independent appraiser whenever we accept responsibility for the valuation of an interest in real property. Our internal disputes team acts as an impartial umpire when negotiations break down by objectively assessing each party's position.
Classes to prepare you for Level 1 Certification Exam that will verify the user has the fundamental skills required to create an estimate from start to finish. Classes can be taken on a convenient online platforms.
We help you prepare for a possible lawsuit. If you or your company is facing a major law suit, we will protect as many assets as legally possible so you can continue with business as usual.
We offer services that help settle claims for lawyers of policyholders and insurance companies. Our team of experts understands the intricate nature of the insurance industry, and we are equipped with the right skills to guide you through the claims process.
Call the Professionals
West Coast offers comprehensive nationwide claims services through our team of expert adjusters whose main goal is to provide our clients with tailored services geared towards the most expedient and accurate claims handling, no matter the situation. From property damage claims of a small scale, to total losses, our adjusters are experts in ensuring that we have everything handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently.
Frequently asked questions
What is a claims adjuster?
A claims adjuster is a professional who investigates, inspects, appraises and adjusts insurance claims. They can work in different capacities, such as:
- Staff adjuster: Staff adjusters work exclusively for an insurance agency as part of its full-time staff. The most common claims that staff adjusters work on are car accident claims.
- Independent adjuster: Independent adjusters work as contractors for different insurance firms or third-party administrators. Many independent adjusters work with catastrophe claims and travel to the sites of natural disasters.
Public adjuster: Public adjusters work directly on behalf of the individual or business that filed an insurance claim. Public adjusters are the only type of adjuster that can represent the rights of the insured during the insurance claim process.
What is West Coast Claims Management's primary role?
The primary role for most claims adjusters is to investigate claims and determine how much an insurance company should pay on a claim. Adjusters typically do the following:
- Determine if an insurance policy covers the claims being made and to what extent they are liable.
- Gather evidence and information that supports or undermines a claim, including police reports and witness statements.
- Interview the party that made the claim, the party that the claim has been made against and any witnesses involved.
- Investigate property damage, personal injury and questionable claims
- Negotiate settlements and authorize payments
- Settle claims as quickly and amicably as possible
- Verify an insurance policy exists for the claimant and the legitimacy of the claim
Can you help me with my litigation defense?
Yes. We have many resources for this, call our office so we can refer you to the adequate adjuster.
Will my insurance company cancel my contract if I hire a claims adjuster?
No. It would be a serious violation for any insurance company to discriminate against you in any way for exercising a right given to you by the State.